Ocean Safari Adventures
alarm 2 hours
What is this about?
The sun on your shoulders, the adrenaline pulsing, and the waves becoming your path. Then, a placid location where the Caribbean reefs are available for you to enjoy their charm.
A day filled with thrilling emotions enjoying the radiant sun and clear sea, while enjoying two action-packed activities: challenging the Caribbean's waves on a Waverunner, and adventuring into the underwater reef to observe its natural diversity... all this in Maroma Beach, with Ocean Safari only
- From hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya (no extra charge)
- Cozumel: at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
- Playacar Hotels: Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
What is included?
- Bilingual guide
- Non-alcoholic beverages, bottled water and snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- Round trip transportation
- Use of snorkelling equipment (life vest, mask, fins and snorkel tube)
- Use of wave runner
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Lockers and key (with additional fee of $5 USD, at the end of the tour $2 USD will be returned)
- From Cozumel, ferry is not included. Pick up will be at Plaza Playacar or the Gran Porto Real hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
- Reef tax ($2 USD per person, to be paid directly at the reception of the Marina)
- Tips not included
- Minimum age to drive: 16 years, with permission of parents or guardians
- This activity is not recommended for children, pregnant women, people with back problems or with recent surgeries
- Maximum number of participants: 15 in single and 30 in double
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water camera
- Change of clothes
- Extra cash