B. O. B. Breathing Observation Bubble
alarm 2 hours and 40 minutes
What is this about?
The helmet contains a breathing apparatus which allows you to stay underwater just like when scuba diving. Sit back and relax whilst we take you on a motor boat through the lagoon out to sea. Upon arrival to Chitales reef site you will board our main BOB boat where you receive complete instruction on how to ride the scooter.
Whilst on the surface of the water you mount the BOB and our instructors will gently lower you down (about 20 feet). You have 30 minutes to enjoy navigating your personal submarine in the clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean. It’s very common to come across sea turtles in this area not to mention an abundance of colorful tropical fish.
What is included?
- Guide and instructions
- 30 minutes Bob Ride
- Snorkel tour and equipment
- Bottled Water and soda
- Fresh Fruit.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAquaworld (cozumel) Playa Paraiso KM.3.5 Carretera Costera Sur México
- location_searchingMarina Aquaworld KM 15.3 Blvd. Kukulcán in front of Gran Meliá Cancún Hotel.
- $12 Marine Park & dock fee to be paid at check-in
- Minimum height 1.20m (4 ft)
- Maximum height 1.85m (6 ft)
- Maximum width 60cm (2 ft)
- Minimum: 12 years. Maximum: 60 years.
- Participants must know how to swim
- People with reduced mobility or during pregnancy are not permitted
- This activity is not permitted if you have ear problems, asthma, or epilepsia – a medican questionnaire must be completed upon check in.
- Extra money for services not included.