alarm 7 hours
What is this about?
Have fun with your friends and family, sail over the clear turquois waters of the Carabean Sea making your way to Isla Mujeres, the world wide recognized island for it's colorfull streets and the beachs with soft white sand, have a day full of adventure and wonderful moments. Feel the fresh Carabean breeze while you wonder in a Catamaran! You can practice snorkeling in the second biggest reef in the world; Come and enjoy Isla Discovery where you will have an unforgetable day!
|DOLPHIN CAT||Includes||Dolphin Cat Basic||Dolphin Cat + Encounter||Dolphin Cat + Swim Adventure||Dolphin Cat + Royal Swim VIP|
|Buffet food and national open bar||•||•||•||•|
|Snorkel in Faritos reef||•||•||•||•|
|Tour to downtown Isla Mujeres||•||•||•||•|
What is included?Amenities: lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs.
Buffet lunch and national open bar.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- Port fee not included cost of $ 8USD per person that have to be payed at check-in.
- Ground round trip transportation is $16USD per person.
- Dolphin Cat Basic does not include any program with dolphins.
- For saftey reasons children under 8 years old and pregnant women can't do the snorkeling activity.
- Swim suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for services not included