Cozumel Sea Safari
alarm 8 hours
What is this about?The island of Cozumel with its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere and idyllic white sandy beaches is a paradise full of natural and cultural beauty waiting to be discovered.
The adventure begins when you board our high-speed boat and embark on the most exciting discovery of the Cozumel Reef National Park, part of the largest barrier reef in Mesoamerica and considered one of the best places to snorkel in the entire Caribbean.
Along the beautiful south shores of Cozumel, your professional crew will seek out the best sites for you to enjoy a first-class snorkeling experience. Explore the beautiful coral reef home to exotic marine life and colorful tropical fish. One of these reefs, named El Cielo meaning “heaven” in Spanish, is a famous and protected area recognized for the large number of starfish that inhabit it.
After the activities, we’ll head to shallower waters and a sandy beach for a light snack and refreshments before heading back to the city of San Miguel de Cozumel.
What is included?
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from hotels in Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
- Round trip ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel Island
- Speedboat ride around Cozumel
- Snorkel gear
- Rash guard
- Lunch & non-alcoholic drinks
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- To snorkel you must be physically fit.
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers are not allowed.
- This tour is not recommend to anyone with heart conditions, respiratory conditions and/or back or neck injuries.
Bathing suit under clothing.
Money or credit card for photos and souvenirs.