Camel Safari Adventures
alarm 0 hours and 45 minutes
What is this about?
Ride and befriend one of our friendly camels, you will also be able of petting and feeding it, in an exotic course through the jungle and sand dunes.
Camel Safari is a unique experience specially designed for travellers with a taste for the exotic, for they will enjoy lush Caribbean landscapes throughout the jungle and sand dunes on a mount unique in this zone, a camel!
- From hotels in Cancun at 7:40 a.m., 10:40 a.m. o 1:40 p.m.
- From hotels in the Riviera Maya 7:00 am, 10:00 am o 1:00 p.m.
- For those coming from Cozumel, ferry transportation is not included, meeting point will be at Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen
What is included?
- Snacks (refried beans, tortilla chips and hot sauce), bottled water and non alcoholic beverages at the end of the activity
- Safety gear
- Bilingual guide
- Camel ride (45 min)
- Time at the beach for photographs and camel interaction
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Photos (available at an extra cost)
- From Cozumel, ferry transportation is not included
- Tips not included
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- For groups, the program may be modified according to your requirements
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Children under the age of 5 are free, and may accompany an adult on the same camel
- Round trip transportation optional
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- This activity is not permitted for:
- Pregnant women
- People with a weight over 230 lbs
- People with any health condition that may prevent them to participate safely in the tour
- Cash (for souvenirs and photographs )
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably closed in shoes and jeans or pants)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel