Tulum & Xel-Ha All Inclusive
alarm 11 hours
What is this about?
Two wonders on the same day!
Visit Tulum, the first Mayan City discovered by the Spaniard conquerors in the 16th century and the only construction built on the seaside of the Caribbean Sea. Submerge in the turquoise waters inXel-Há's inlets and snorkel next to hundreds of multicolor fish. The best combination for a perfect day!
The Tour Tulum Xel-Há takes you to the impressive archaeological site of Tulum, an icon of the Maya culture in the Mexican Caribbean, and which location is unique since it is located on the coast of Quintana Roo. Enjoy spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from a privileged spot and contemplate the turquoise color of the sea. Explore this ancient ceremonial center and get into the history of this place with a certified guide that will tell you the secrets of this walled city.
After, visit the most beautiful natural wonder of the Riviera Maya. Xel-Há is the perfect spot for snorkeling; you will witness lots of tropical fish and marine life thanks to its enormous natural Cove that meets the open sea. Have fun with your family and friends with various activities, among which you'll find zip-lines, bicycles, floating tires and jumps from the cliff of courage or you can visit the Meliponary and the Mayan wall.
Enhance your experience in any of the restaurants in Xel-Há with a delicious buffet with the best of Mexican cuisine and exotic drinks. Without a doubt, this is the perfect combination for your holiday in the Mexican Caribbean.
What is included?
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Access and guided visit to the archaeological site of Tulum (duration: 2 h).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- National open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Meliponary and nursery.
- The Children's World.
- Aquatic activities and tours of gardens and paths.
- Children’s World.
- Unlimited snorkel in the river and cove.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, jumps from five meters height and different rope games.
- Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Toilets and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Round trip transportation on luxury bus and bilingual guide.
Share your Experience
Roberto Diaz , , May 21, 2017 Tulum impresionados con las ruinas. Muy bonito! Xel Ha! Hermoso lugar y encantados. Lo volveríamos a hacer sin duda! Solo un detalle con la transportacion; tuvimos que ir de vidanta a playa del carmen por el pickup. Mas rollo con eso; nos hubiera gustado que el pickup fuera en el hotel al igual que los demás tours.
- location_searchingDeportes Nike5 Avenida
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Optional activities not included.
- The transportation that will pick you up at your hotel may have the logo of any of our Parks: Xcaret, Xel-Há or Xplor or the company logo Experiencias Xcaret. The transfer during the tour could be in the luxury van or bus depending on the operation.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult price.
- Children under 4 years old free admission. Children ages 5-11 get 50% off adult ticket price. Must show ID at the Park's ticket office.
- Extra money for services not included