Tulum & Yalku Plus
alarm 6 hours
What is this about?Prepare yourself for adventure to the max! Marvel at the crumbling architecture of the ruins of Tulum. This pre-Columbian Mayan walled city is situated on tall cliffs that back up to the ocean for an incredible view! Continue your journey to a fresh-water Mayan cenote (or natural sinkhole) and jump in the brisk waters for a guided eco-tour.
Navigate through breathtaking caverns as you explore the ancient rock formations up close. Go on a snorkeling discovery at the gorgeous Yalku where salt water meets freshwater to create a habitat brimming with aquatic life, and finish your day relaxing on the beach with a delicious lunch at the beach club.
What is included?
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Entrance to archeological site, cenotes and Yalku.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Life jacket.
- Bottled water.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- All children under 3 years old are free .
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
- Swimsuit under your clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- A change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs and snacks