alarm 3 hours
What is this about?
A magical dinner beneath the stars!!
Set sail through a beautiful group of canals on board colorful and picturesque trajineras; enjoy your special night with family and friends and come celebrate it at Xoximilco. An incomparable place surrounded by settings of nature and folklore where you will live a unique Mexican tradition in Cancun.
This magical place with an ambiance of fiesta, music and tradition captures the imagination of everyone who visits by conjuring up memories of Mexico in its golden age. Decorated with motifs from the 32 States of Mexico, the famous trajineras, …that were once used for transporting flowers, fruits and vegetables grown in floating gardens, have become a means of transportation and a cause of joy for all those who come to Xoximilco searching for a unique moment they can only experience here in Cancun, in a modern version of the legendary cruise through the canals, with the colors and the charm of those magical moments we hold dear.
What is included?
- A nighttime cruise on board a trajinera
- Dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine
- Open bar with tequila, beer, fruit flavored beverages and sodas
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as: mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Open Monday to Saturday from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- Approximate duration: 3 hours
- Children age 5 and older.
- Trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- If you have special food requirements, we have a gourmet menu for vegetarians, which must be requested on the day of purchase email: email@example.com.
- Comfortable clothes
- Lightweight Sweater
- Extra money for services not included.