Cozumel All Inclusive
alarm 12 hours
What is this about?
A wonderful option for those wanting to visit and explore Cozumel's beauty; this tour takes you snorkeling on the warm Caribbean waters through the reef and other many special spots particularly famous for the amounts of fish and coral you can see down there.
Cozumel is an Island south of Cancun, accessible by ferry via the coastal town of Playa del Carmen. It takes about one hour to get to Playa del Carmen from Cancun. Cozumel is famous amongst divers and ocean lovers for its truly amazing sea life.
What is included?
- Transportation from your hotel in Cancun and back.
- Ferry to Cozumel.
- Guide Bilingual.
- Snorkel gear.
- Beers, bottled water and soft drinks on the snorkeling boat.
- Snorkeling tour on "Dzul-Ha" and "Paraiso" reefs.
- A la carte meal consists on Fish filet, chicken and/or steak fajitas; soft drinks, water and domestic beers unlimited during lunch.
- Free Time to walk around Cozumel's Downtown.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- The pick-up and drop off schedules vary depending on the location of your hotel; it starts at 7:00am ending at 7:45am. One of our representatives will get in touch with you to confirm the exact time of your pick up for this tour in your hotel in Cancun.
- Not suitable for people with heart problems, neck, back and / or asthma, nor is suitable for pregnant women.
- Do not do anything that will harm the reefs ecosistem.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen, we want to protect the animal life on the oceans from the chemicals used on regular sunscreen.
- You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the bus on our way to Cozumel and back.
- Bathing suit and towel.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, sneakers or flip flops.
- Camera, If you are bringing a video camera make sure is water proof.