alarm 3 hours
What is this about?
The perfect combination of culture and adventure.
Join us on the perfect combination of culture and adventure. We will take you to the heart of the Maya land and the majestic archeological site of Tulum with its spectacular views over the Caribbean waters.
Experience the thrill of flying over the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride, test your tenacity as you rappel 60 ft down into the Mayan jungle and enjoy snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and outstanding rock formations. Delight yourself by sampling real Mexican cuisine surrounded by the sounds of nature only to be topped off by traveling back in time to admire the beauty of the archeological site of Tulum, where a certified guide will make you feel part of history while you tour around this ancient ceremonial center. Our guides will accompany you at all times and share valuable information about the local traditions, flora and fauna, all to make sure you experience an XTREME day!
|Español||Lunes a Domingo|
|English||Monday to Friday|
|Français||Lundi, Mercredi, Vendredi|
What is included?
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Snorkeling and climbing equipment
- Prescription masks available on request
- Lunch and beverages
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity and pregnant woman.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit and a towel
- Extra T-shirt
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures)
- Children under the age of 6 may only participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member.