The Last Pirate Night Show
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
You are ready to sail the Caribbean and witness the rivalry between pirates fighting for their dignity?
The clash of swords, cannon shot; a constant flow of drinks and joy will accompany you on this spectacular show.
Explore the amazing galleon which is a replica of the Santa Maria (or Marigalante, as he was known by his sailors ) of Columbus, which sailed on his first voyage to the Americas. Enjoy the fun and music while waiting pirates swing on ropes and act their fighting. Avoid walking the plank, taking advantage of the open bar included in your ticket; little pirates can be saved cover washing with a toothbrush if you eat all your dessert.
What is included?
Delux dinner (1 menu to choose)
- Asparagus & black truffle Risotto - NEW
- Rack of lamb with a white wine, shallots and mustard sauce
- Surf and Turf: combination of grilled lobster tail and beef medallion accompanied with your choice of either a caramelized onion in red wine sauce or a pepper sauce
- Grilled Lobster tail with a light garlic butter sauce accompanied by a pinch of paprika
Premium dinner (1 menu to choose)
- Grilled Octopus with aioli - NEW
- New York steak
- Grilled Salmon with a honey-mustard glaze
- Teriyaki chicken
- Jumbo shrimps
- Governor tacos
- BBQ Ribs
Vegetarian option (1 menu to choose)
- Pesto gnocchi (regular and gluten free)
- Goat Cheese cannellonis with tomatoes sauce.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingEl EmbarcaderoHotel Zone Km 5.6 First bridge in the hotel zone. In the dock at Playa Linda
- location_searchingEmbarcadero BLVD. Kukulkan Km 4, in Front to Phanoramic Tower
- location_searchingPier Playa Linda
Blvd Kukulkan Km 4.5
- Please consider $10 USD per person additional dock fee.
- Comfortable clothes
- Light sweater in winter
- Extra money for photos and memories