The Last Pirate Night Show
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
You are ready to sail the Caribbean and witness the rivalry between pirates fighting for their dignity?
The clash of swords, cannon shot; a constant flow of drinks and joy will accompany you on this spectacular show.
Explore the amazing galleon which is a replica of the Santa Maria (or Marigalante, as he was known by his sailors ) of Columbus, which sailed on his first voyage to the Americas. Enjoy the fun and music while waiting pirates swing on ropes and act their fighting. Avoid walking the plank, taking advantage of the open bar included in your ticket; little pirates can be saved cover washing with a toothbrush if you eat all your dessert.
What is included?Dinner Regular:
- Mignon Medallion minionette shrimp with pepper sauce.
Breast Cordon Bleu in poblano sauce.
Fish fillet stuffed with cheese topped with mango sauce.
- Lobster Surf and Turf (Lobster and Filet Mignon)
- Open bar
- Fireworks show
- Guaranteed fun for the whole family
- Deluxe Open Bar (Whisky Buchanan´s, Tequila Don Julio White & Reposado, Vodka Ciroc and Ron Zacapa)
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingEl EmbarcaderoHotel Zone Km 5.6 First bridge in the hotel zone. In the dock at Playa Linda
- location_searchingEmbarcadero BLVD. Kukulkan Km 4, in Front to Phanoramic Tower
- location_searchingPier Playa Linda
Blvd Kukulkan Km 4.5
- Kids Free (5 to 11 years of age) with paying adult. Hot Dog or Nuggets Combo w/fries applies.
- Please consider $12 USD additional dock fee. (kids with promo do not pay)
- Comfortable clothes
- Light sweater in winter
- Extra money for photos and memories