alarm 7 hours
What is this about?
Swim with dolphins
Experience the thrill of flying over the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride, test your tenacity as you rappel 60 ft down into the Mayan jungle and enjoy snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and outstanding rock formations. Visit a unique dolphinarium and interact for 50 minutes with dolphins in the Swim Adventure program, let them guide you while riding a kayak and interact with a family of loving manatees. The tour includes a delicious buffet under a typical palapa surrounded by the sounds of nature.
What is included?
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Snorkeling and climbing equipment
- Prescription masks available on request
- Lunch and beverages
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity and pregnant woman.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit and a towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra money for services not included (tips, pictures)