Parasailing Maroma Adventures
alarm 0 hours and 12 minutes
What is this about?
Admire the astonishing Mexican Caribbean in this safe and comfortable trip through the sea.
Feel the thrill of flying as you enjoy an unparalleled view of the Caribbean Sea and its white-sanded beaches, from the sky. A boat will impulse you into the heights throughout a spectacular experience you can enjoy by yourself or with a companion, and in which our professional guides will attend you at all times and you will use modern and safe equipment.
Monday to Saturday at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm
- From hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya (no extra charge)
- Cozumel: at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
- Playacar Hotels: Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
What is included?
- Bottled water and non alcoholic beverages
- Snacks (refried beans, hot sauce and tortilla chips)
- Bilingual guide
- Local medical insurance
- Ground roundtrip transportation
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMaroma Adventure OfficeCarretera Cancún-chetumal Km 55, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Lockers and key (A $5 USD deposit is required. At the end of the tour $2 USD will be returned)
- Tips not included
- This activity is not allowed for pregnant women, people with recent surgery or back problems
- Maximum capacity per shift: 20 people
- Minimum age for tour: 8 years (must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum age for parasailing: 12 years
- No child rate available
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Change of clothes
- Extra cash for services not included.