Discovery Scuba Diving Maroma Adventures
alarm 3 hours
What is this about?
Admire the beauty of the marine life of Mexican Caribbean, on this tour you will take to dive at the second largest barrier reef in the world.
An unforgettable experience, diving at the second largest barrier reef in the world. This tour includes: round trip transportation, one practice dive, equipment and snacks and soft drinks at the restaurant at the end of the activity
- 3 hrs aprox.
- Monday to Saturday
- From hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya (no extra charge)
- From hotels in Playacar: will be picked up at Plaza Playacar (no extra charge)
- From Cozumel: will be picked up at Plaza Playacar or at the Gran Porto Real Hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
What is included?
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Snacks (chips and refried beans) and non
- alcoholic beverages at the restaurant
- Local medical insurance
- Practice dive (1 tank on the boat)
- Equipment rental
- Theory of diving
- Round trip transportation
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingPlaza PlayacarSolidaridad, Iztapalapa, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Lockers (USD $5 required, USD $3 will be returned at the end of the tour)
- From Cozumel: ferry transportation is not included
- Marine Park Tax (USD $2 in cash upon arrival)
- Towel service not included
- Minimum age required: 12 years
- Ages 12 to 14 years old: a companion is allowed (just for this activity)
- Activity not recommended for people with heart conditions or high blood pressure, with active asthma, recent operations or pregnant women
- Activity recommended for beginners and/or certified divers who have not dived for more than one year
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 12 hours before the activity
- Do not eat 2 hours before the activity
- Avoid travelling by plane up to 12 hours after the diving sessions