Reef Adventure Maroma Adventures
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Take home a different snorkeling adventure experience, sailing on a comfortable catamaran that will take you towards beautiful reefs with varied marine life.
Enjoy an incredible snorkeling experience, sailing on a catamaran to visit beautiful coral reefs and where you can enjoy a variety of fish. This tour includes snorkel gear, soft drinks and snacks at the end of the tour and round trip transportation.
- 3 hrs.
- Monday to Saturday, 9:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya: Lobby of your hotel (no extra charge)
- Cozumel: You will be picked up at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
- Playacar Hotels: Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
What is included?
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (chips and refried beans) served at the restaurant at the end of the tour
- Bilingual guide
- Local medical insurance
- Round trip transportation
- Use of snorkeling equipment
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Lockers and key (with additional fee of $ 5 USD, at the end of the tour $2 USD will be returned)
- From Cozumel: ferry transportation is not included
- Marine Park use tax ($ 2 USD, to be paid in cash on arrival)
- Tips not included
- This activity is not permitted for pregnant women, people with recent surgery or back problems
- Maximum passenger capacity per shift: 350 (5 ships with a capacity of 50 and one with a capacity of 100)
- Children from 6 to 9 years pay child rate
- Maximum number of ships per shift: 10
- With a guaranteed amount of 20 passengers, a boat for a private trip is assigned
- The program may be modified for group travels
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Underwater camera
- Change of clothes
- Extra money
- Cap, sunglasses, sandals, towel and swimsuit