alarm 6 hours
What is this about?
Visit 3 unique ecosystems
Live a wonderful jungle and ocean experience and discover three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world in one day. Surprise yourself with Mexico's biodiversity and join us in the snorkeling tour that will change the way you feel about nature.
We will dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life, explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle and discover the mystical wonders of the Mayan sinkholes (cenotes). We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel and you will be accompanied at all times by one of our professional guides who will share with you the best snorkeling techniques as well as valuable information about the flora and fauna that inhabits these unique ecosystems. Above all, they will make sure you feel safe and enjoy an unforgettable snorkeling experience.
|Español||Lunes a Domingo|
|English||Monday to Friday|
|Français||Mardi, Jeudi, Samedi|
|Deutsch||Montag, Mittwoch, Reitag|
|Dutch||Maandag, Woensda, Vrijdag|
What is included?
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Snorkeling equipment*
- Lunch and beverages
- Prescription masks available on request
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Children under 6 years may only participate under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or a family member).
- This expedition is not suitable for people with physical or motor disabilities, heart problems or more than 120 kg
- Tour not suitable for pregnant women.
- The participation of people who are under influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit and a towel
- Extra change of cloths
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash for services not included (tips, pictures)
- Basic swimming skills required.