Reef Adventure Plus Maroma Adventures
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Relax in a catamaran cruise, just before a snorkelling experience where colourful reefs await for you.
Enjoy a relaxing catamaran cruise and admire the rich biodiversity of the Caribbean reefs. Your journey will end with a delicious meal and open bar (national drinks) in the Arrecifes restaurant in Maroma Adventures.
- 3.30 hours aprox.
Daily at 9:30 am
- From hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya (no extra charge)
- Cozumel: at Plaza Playacar or Gran Porto Real hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
- Playacar Hotels: Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
What is included?
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with your meal
- Snacks (tortilla chips and refried beans) served at the restaurant at the end of the tour
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch with the following menu: *Mixed Salad *Your choice of main course: chicken fajitas or beef fajitas or mixed fajitas or fish filet or hamburger * Dessert (ice cream)
- Local medical insurance
- Round trip transportation
- Use of snorkelling gear
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Lockers and key (A $5 USD deposit is required. At the end of the tour $2 USD will be returned)
- Marine Park tax ($2 USD per person, to be paid in cash on arrival)
- Tips not included
- Activity is not allowed for pregnant women, people with recent surgery or back problems
- Groups of 20 passengers are offered a boat for a private trip
- Maximum passenger capacity per shift: 350 (5 vessels with a capacity of 50 and one with a capacity of 100)
- Children from 6 to 9 years pay child rate
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs (optional open bar for $ 10 USD per person)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Swimsuit and towel