Paradise Sub See
alarm 2 hours
What is this about?
CANCUN SUBSEE EXPLORER
Upon arrival to the reef site you will board the Sub and descend to the seating area below. The air-conditioned ride is narrated by our bi-lingual staff who will point out the different species of coral reef, marine life and exotic fish.
You will also have the chance to see seven statues belonging to the Cancun Underwater Museum. This amazing Cancun eco-project was created by British artist Jason DeCaires Taylor and now includes works of art by a Cuban artist Elier Amado Gil.
The natural reef was created to combine art with nature; the life sized statues are made with marine clay and promote the growth of coral as well as providing habitat for fish and marine life. As you follow the path of the SubSee you will see the statues named Veinman, Resurrection, The Speaker, Self-Immolation and The Anchors (the 5 reporters) visibility only if weather permits.
A great choice when looking for activities for kids in Cancun.
What is included?
- Narrated tour
- Boat ride – Aquaworld – Punta Nizuc
- SubSee ride
- Soft drinks on the boat to and from the reef
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMarina Aquaworld KM 15.3 Blvd. Kukulcán in front of Gran Meliá Cancún Hotel.
- $12 usd marine park/ dock fee to be paid at check-in
- No minimum age.
- Pregnant women can not do this activity.
- Extra money for services not included (photos,souvenirs,tips)